Goodwin Ellis Property Services London Impressive 5 Star Review by Rena



http://www.goodwinellis.co.uk

020 8855 5588 Goodwin Ellis Property Services London reviews

Excellent Review

Goodwin Ellis is my first port of call whenever I need to find a new tenant.
I have bought and rented out 2 properties through them over the past 10
years and always found them to be friendly and responsive. I like that they
are not overly pushy and have a practical no-nonsense approach with good
knowledge of the local market (special mention to Daniel!).

They have just found new tenants for one of my properties again and Beckie and Beth have been very efficient in getting them through tenant referencing and dealing with the paperwork. Tracey has also handled my lettings admin in the past and she is lovely to deal with too.

In summary, I would have no hesitation in recommending Goodwin Ellis as the best estate and lettings agent I've dealt with in the Plumstead/ Woolwich/ Thamesmead area.

Rena

Goodwin Ellis Property Services
124-126 Plumstead Common Road
London
SE18 2UL

What makes us unique in the marketplace: Open 7 days a week. professional quality photography and 360 degree tours. lettings and management service.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.