Allen and Young Removals - London Moving and Storage London Outstanding 5 Star Review by Richard D




http://www.allenandyoung.co.uk

020 8203 9608 Allen and Young Removals - London Moving and Storage London reviews
5 Star Rating

I contacted Allen & Young Removals based in Hendon at the last minute to organise my move from North London to Hatfield (Herts) which can be very stressful to deal with but Kelvin @ Allen & Young was helpful & professional with their service, They took all the pressure & worry off of me & my family, they arrived on schedule as arranged, very efficient, polite & took the up-most care with my family's personal belongings...I would without doubt recommend Allen & Young to anyone including friends of mine etc. Who needs a removal service to be carried out with extreme professionalism at all times.

Allen and Young Removals - London Moving and Storage
24B Second Ave
London
NW4 2RN        

What makes us unique in the marketplace:
We move with care and attention to detail, as we understand that everyone's belongings are

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.