Allen and Young Ltd London Superb Five Star Review by Imran Khalil



http://www.allenandyoung.co.uk

020 8203 9608 Allen and Young Ltd London reviews

New Review

Outstanding, professional and friendly service from Allen & Young
I contacted Allen & Young as they'd been recommended to me and a friend had used their service. I was letting my property and needed to move and store some larger and more valuable items of furniture. Kelvin came round for a chat and was an absolute pleasure to deal with from the start - I liked him instantly. I had doubts about how to get some of my larger pieces out of my (sometimes narrow) Victorian property but he knew exactly what to do. He and his team arrived the next day as arranged and all my furniture and goods wer...

Allen and Young Ltd
24B Second Ave
London
NW4 2RN        

What makes us unique in the marketplace:
We move with care and attention to detail, as we understand that everyone's belongings are important.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.