I Repair Your Computer Crawley Excellent Five Star Review by Michele Canon



https://irepairyourcomputer.co.uk

0800 0407048 I Repair Your Computer Crawley reviews

New Rating

I was recently hacked and in a huge panic with all the problems it had caused on my laptop etc . I recently contacted Geoff as he came recommended. And what a fabulous service he offers. He was able to oblige on the day, being able to attend my home, which i considered terrific, as i didn’t want to take it and leave it elsewhere. He rectified with ease all problems and from the cost perspective he was very reasonable, (i had been quoted more elsewhere).

Michele Canon

I Repair Your Computer
4 Greyhound Slip
Crawley West Sussex
RH10 7FP

custom What makes us unique in the marketplace:  I always try to give my Customers
added value by explaining what I am doing and why.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.