CorConcepts Counseling & Enrichment Center



http://corconceptscounseling.com/

"Thank you for taking the time to view my website. My name is Anna Sonnenburg, owner and counselor of CorConcepts. I want you to understand I LOVE my work! It fills me with passion and from this passion, I’m here for you. Through my own personal healing journey and over 30 years of experiences, I have realized that HEALING IS A HOLISTIC process; Body, Mind, and Spirit.
In each treatment session, I bring many years of training and experienced to achieve your wellbeing. Everyone is unique and has their own set of circumstances so I approach each person individually. And design their personalized treatment plan for their healing goals."

Phone number - 775-507-4496
contact person - Anna Sonnenburg
Physical address - 100 N Arlington Ave Suite 330, Reno, NV 89501, USA
Business mail (e...mail)    info@corconceptscounseling.com

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.